Pay rent, submit maintenance requests, review documents, and more from your mobile device.
CERTIFIED POOL OPERATOR
“Killer Service You Can Count On…”
Recent Blog Post from Blue Orca:
Visit their website: https://blueorcapoolcare.com
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is upon us. We here at Solutions Property Management salute those who have had to deal with this traumatic, life-changing illness. Please help in the fight by donating to Susan G. Komen to assist in finding a cure.
“Breast cancer changes you, and the change can be beautiful.”- Jane Cook, Breast Cancer survivor
This fun and unique, family-oriented, pet-friendly event will benefit the Cancer Care Centers of Brevard Foundation and is expected to draw more than 500 walkers and cancer survivors will join in the famous butterfly release.
Individuals and teams are welcome and a special competition will be held for Most Funds Raised, Best Dressed Team and Best Dressed Individual.
The Pink Ribbon Walk route will take walkers and runners through several waterfront properties and return them to The Cove for the celebration and Paws and Pints event that will benefit Brevard Humane Society.
The funds raised from this event will stay in Brevard County to aid patients undergoing treatment and will be distributed through Cancer Care Centers of Brevard Foundation.
For a $25 donation, each walker will receive a T-shirt and a participation medal.
Donations and sponsorships accepted by calling 407-460-7443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Space Coast Daily
MERRIT ISLAND, Fla. — Tough new restrictions could make it harder for people to install a septic system in Brevard County.
- Environmental experts believe old septic tanks are causing issues for Indian River
- Old tanks are sending harmful nutrients into the river
- Environmental leaders want new tanks to have higher standards
- Satellite Beach wants state to adopt groundwater standards
- Indian River Lagoon cleared for activities after sewage leak
- Satellite Beach: Ground water may contain carcinogenic chemicals
On Tuesday, county commissioners are considering new rules in an effort to help the Indian River Lagoon.
Environmental experts believe septic tanks are one of the big factors behind the ailments plaguing the Indian River.
In addition, that is because many septic systems are old and too close to the lagoon and are sending harmful nutrients from homes right into the water.
A lot has changed over the years for septic systems, according to Keith Wessner and his crew from Harbor Septic LLC.
“You’re basically dealing with a mini-septic treatment plant,” said Wessner, the owner and operating manager of the company.
Up and down the Space Coast, more attention is being paid to septic tanks. Now the county commission is considering an ordinance that would require new septic systems to reduce the amount of nitrogen released by at least 65 percent.
“It’s definitely beneficial to the environment,” added Wessner.
With less nitrogen leaking into the ground water and making its way to the lagoon, the hope is the new rule will reduce the number of fish kills seen in the Indian River.
“What they’re trying to do is stop new septic tanks from being built near the lagoon unless they are efficient at removing nitrogen,” explained John Windsor of the Save Our Indian River Lagoon Citizen Oversight Committee.
Windsor, a retired Florida Tech professor, sits on the committee that oversees where money from a half-cent sales tax is spent on lagoon restoration projects.
The county is using $68 million to remove or upgrade more than 3,700 of the most polluting septic systems on the Space Coast.
The problem is the health department is permitting new septic systems at twice the rate that existing systems can be removed or upgraded.
“We’re building new homes with new septic systems, but to the old standards, the 1960s, 1970s standards, and we’re adding more septic tanks to Brevard County than we’re taking out of the county with this program,” said Windsor.
That is where environmental leaders hope this new ordinance will help, forcing new septic tanks to be built to higher standards.
It means more work for Wessner and his company.
“They come at an increased cost and increased maintenance to them but that’s part of everyone sort of doing their part to revive the lagoon,” he said.
The county Commission will consider the ordinance at 5:30 p.m. in Viera.
Source: Spectrum News 13
Congratulations, Nichole Demeter, our Referral Partner of the Month for September! Thank you for all that you do.
SPACE COAST DAILY TV: The 30th annual Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Champion of the Year Awards was held tonight at Holiday Inn in Viera. Winners that won the coveted Business Champion of the Year title in their respective categories were Bula Kava Bar & Coffee House, Rock Paper Simple, Wild Ocean Market, Victory Casino Cruises and Keep Brevard Beautiful.
SPACE COAST DAILY TV: Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey delivered an inspirational keynote address to the crowd of about 150 attendees during the 30th annual Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Champion of the Year Awards that was held Friday evening at Holiday Inn in Viera. The Business Champion of the Year Awards celebrates the success of large and small businesses, as well as nonprofits. A winner is chosen from each category and is awarded the coveted Business Champion of the Year title.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The 30th annual Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Champion of the Year Awards were held Friday evening at Holiday Inn Melbourne-Viera.
The Business Champion of the Year Awards celebrated the success of large and small businesses, as well as nonprofits.
Winners that won the coveted Business Champion of the Year title in their respective categories were Bula Kava Bar & Coffee House, Rock Paper Simple, Wild Ocean Market, Victory Casino Cruises and Keep Brevard Beautiful.
Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey delivered an inspirational keynote address to the crowd of about 150 attendees.
Business Champion of the Year Awards Categories and Nominations Included:
• Start-Up Business Champion: Healthy Minors, Pediatric Urgent Care, ASEA Cellular Health – Danielle Matthews, ASEA Cellular Health – Jacqueline Davidson, Island Girl Natural Beauty, Budget Blinds of Merritt Island, Bula Kava Bar & Coffee House, JDot Media and Solutions Property Management of Florida.
• Small Business Champion (1-25 Employees): All Air & Heat, BCA Insurance Group, Caliber Home Loans-Melbourne, CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning, Clear Channel Outdoor, Five Points Pharmacy and Wellness Flagnations, Inmon Automotive Services, ManaTee Promotions, Must Love Travel Group, Phone Medics Plus, Richard’s Vacuum Center, Rock Paper Simple, Texting Consultants, Two Men and a Truck and Brevard West Cocoa Pharmacy and Compounding.
• Medium Business Champion (26-100 Employees): Fairvilla Boutique, Fidelity Bank of Florida and Wild Ocean Market.
• Large Business Champion (101+ Employees): The Viera Company, Victory Casino Cruises and Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier.
• Non-Profit Business Champion: Brevard Humane Society, Brevard Symphony Orchestra, Brevard Veterans Memorial Center, Cape Canaveral Lighthouse Foundation, Keep Brevard Beautiful, Merritt Island Moose Lodge #2073, Space Coast Honor Flight, SPCA of Brevard and St. Mark’s Episcopal Academy Volunteers of America.
Sold! Come see this spacious home just blocks from the beach! Adorably maintained home in Satellite Beach. Located in a nice Beach side community. Home is nested on a quiet street with updated landscaping with nice curb appeal. This home shows pride of ownership throughout. New roof installed just a few months ago. Enter through the courtyard to a large open floor plan. Living room and dining flow through the main living areas. Kitchen is open and large with bonus flex area that includes a beautiful wood burning fireplace. Cabinets and counter tops are in great shape and offers ample amount of cooking and entertaining space. All bedrooms offer a gracious size. Massive Screened in back porch to enjoy the Florida Weather. Home provides custom hurricane Shutters.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Split Bedroom: Yes
- Baths – Full: 2
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: County
- Living/Dining Combo
- Open Floor Plan
- Furnished: None
Building and Construction
- Style: 1 Story
- Style: 1
- SqFt – Total: 2126.00
- Construction: Concrete Block
- Roof: Shingle – Asphalt
- Exterior Finish: Stucco
- Floor: Carpet, Laminate
Garage and Parking
- 2 Car Attchd Garage
- Number of Garage Spaces: 2
Heating and Cooling
- Heat: Electric
- Cooling: Electric
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Fireplace: Yes
- City Water
- Range – Electric
- HOA Home Owners: HOA – None
Other Property Info
- City: Satellite Beach
- State/Province: FL
- County: Brevard
- Area: 382-Satellite Bch/Indian Harbour Bch
- Subdivision/Condo Nm: Belaire Ests Sec 1
- Directions: US 1 or A1A to Eau Gallie Blvd to Bel Aire Dr
- Tax ID: 27-37-13-26-00000.0-0020.00
- Front Door Faces:
- Beds: 3
- House size: 1,662 sq ft
- Stories: 1
- Lot size: 8712
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Heating: Forced Air
- Cooling: Unknown
- Construction: Masonry
- Year built: 1964
- Year renovated: 1995
- Property type: Single family
- Date updated: 06/05/2018
- Units: 1
- Fireplace: Yes