|If you are planning to serve on your homeowner association board, you probably know that you will need to comply with Florida’s certification requirements within 90 days of being elected.
Our HOA/Condo Board Certification class is designed to satisfy the statutory requirement so that you are eligible to serve. More importantly, it will provide the tools and information you need to perform your job well and to avoid any potential liability associated with your new role.
- Defining your fiduciary duty
- Analyzing association operations
- How to properly maintain the association’s books and records
- The pros and cons of alternative dispute resolution
- Avoiding common election pitfalls
- Preparing budgets and funding reserves
- Understanding financial reporting requirements
- Assessing insurance needs for common areas
- Defusing conflict within the community
2 hour class
2 ELE Credits
PLEASE NOTE: Instructions to receive CEU credits will be emailed 1-2 days after the class has concluded.