Solutions Property Management is seeking a qualified and experienced Property Manager. An ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of property management, with strong management and personable skills, as well as a commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Manage multiple properties
- Be familiar with leasing documents
- Forecast and track all operating expenses
- Track income and assessment collections
- Use enhanced property management software
- Client and/or property reporting
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of property management procedures, documents and compliance law
- Execute emergency procedures with tenants and owners
- Supervising staff with training and delegation of tasks
- Addressing complaints and problem solving
- Licensed in the State of Florida
- Prior Property Management experience (Min 3 years)
- Timely response to tenants and owners
- Professional attire and demeanor
- Office skills essential
- Efficient use of modern technology ad resources
- Professional written and oral communication with staff, co-workers, clients, and vendors, as well as good listening and problem solving skills
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Have a question?