Solutions Property Management is seeking an experienced administrative assistant. We offer residential property management services for condominiums, townhouses and single-family homes.
Property management software knowledge is required and a proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word and Excel is a must. We offer a friendly, goal-orientated work environment. Full-time or part-time availability.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Excels at time management and work load prioritization
- Ability to work with different personalities
- A self-starter
- A problem solver
- Articulate, both verbal and written
- Works well with others
- Strives in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Shows initiative
- Assisting Property Managers with day-to-day support tasks
- Generating and following up on work orders
- Client and vendor database management
- Maintain digital schedules for various tasks
- Maintaining and backing up shared data
- Maintaining client files and records
- Answering phones and emails
- Office management tasks
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?